Noferin: Back from framers

We had our first batch of paintings come back from the framers and we are so happy with how they look. We were originally going to go for a more decorative frame with this size, but after heaps of swapping and changing we eventually settled on these ones. They have a beautiful warming tone that comes through the frame. They work so well with all the pieces. Only this size painting will have this type of frame. The other sizes will have different ones. :) More coming soon... but dont expect to see them all!! You will have to attend the opening for that! haha

We have some BIG surprises for April at CoproNason!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks beauuutiful! i miss you so muchly. mocha and lambie are in love. i will upload photos of them tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

p.s. that guy still didnt get back to me about your works... :(

Anonymous said...

The frame looks lovely and the painting is fantastic!! I love the colors and the flowers in the forefront. I'm so excited to see your work in person!! <3

Jo said...

I just discovered your work on Flickr & I'm so excited to go to the Santa Monica show! My hub missed out on buying me an Aya Takano so he owes me big---hopefully I'll get a Noferin!

Alyssa Thomas said...

Wow. these look really lovely framed. Love the paintings.